Latest News

Adobe DreamWeaver CS6 Full Download + Crack

Adobe Dreamweaver is a WYSIWYG and text editor for Windows Macintosh best suited to Professional Web Designers and Professional Web Developers. It costs $399.00. There is a free trial.
Rating: 4 stars. Score: 367 / 81%

Pros

  • Handles both WYSIWYG and code editing with ease, including multiple customizable set ups to best fit your workflow
  • Visual grid layout makes it easy to integrate a grid system into your design.
  • CSS transitions are very easy to implement
  • Responsive web designs are very easy to create and test
  • Much better mobile support to create mobile websites with jQuery Mobile or native apps with PhoneGap

Cons

  • You can’t edit in Live View
  • New CSS3 properties and HTML5 elements are not included in the regular menus and panels
  • Still no good support for JavaScript libraries and CSS frameworks (beyond the ones that are built-in)
  • Link checker still does not check external links
  • Macros and custom shortcuts are still very hard to create and manage
  • It can be intimidating for beginners

My Review of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6

Dreamweaver has been a top ranking editor for a long time. It’s easy to use, but has a lot of features that can take a beginning web designer to professional very quickly. And this has been true of Dreamweaver for years.
This update to Dreamweaver in some ways is very exicting, and in others is something of a let down. While the tool itself still has all the features that I want to see in a professional grade web page editor, I wish there were more changes to how Dreamweaver works and less of the big, flashy integration features.

Some Great New Features

When I first learned about the new fluid grid layouts tool, I was very excited. I’ve been designing with grids for years, and it was nice to see Dreamweaver pulling together a way to do what I’d been doing with tracing images to show where the grid lines were supposed to be. When I played with the Adobe sample pages, it was very easy to do, but I had more trouble when starting to integrate the grid layouts in existing sites. This is a tool that works best when you’re starting from scratch. I found trying to modify a site to use the fluid grid layouts very difficult.
Another useful feature is the CSS3 transitions panel. While it’s quite easy to add transitions using CSS, the panel makes it easy because you simply select the item you want to change, choose the different properties and give it timing functions and Dreamweaver creates the styles for you.
And Dreamweaver CS6 adds a lot more functionality to editing jQuery Mobile pages and with the acquisition of PhoneGap, the connection between Dreamweaver and PhoneGap Build has only gotten better. Both of these features make creating mobile sites and applications a lot easier.

But Some Things Are Disappointing

Live View is the way that Dreamweaver handles looking at dynamic code. This was a feature added in Dreamweaver CS5, and it has been really useful. But one of the things that gets me every time is editing. I have a page open in Live View and I try to select some text in what looks like the WYSIWYG window, and I can’t. Content is not editable in Live View. You have to go back to Design View (which granted, is just a click of a button) to make edits. I often find myself just making the changes in the code simply because I forget that Live View isn’t editable. For people who don’t have the code view window open, this is probably even more annoying.
Another feature that I’ve been hoping for for a long time is better shortcuts and macros. I’ve been hoping for this since Macromedia acquired Allaire, and have long been disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, Dreamweaver has good shortcuts support and has for a long time. But there are some things that I’ve never been able to figure out how to easily do. For instance, there are shortcuts for STRONG and EM and even for a named anchor, but not for an element I use all the time: CODE. In fact, that element isn’t in the menus at all, I have to go to the “Tag...” dialog (which does have a shortcut), and then scroll to the CODE element and select it. Being able to type a shortcut to get that element would be huge for my productivity.

HTML5 and CSS3 are Integrated, Sort Of

Dreamweaver CS6 no longer requires a plug-in to support HTML5 elements and CSS3 properties. This is really good news. In fact, their default templates now default to the HTML5 doctype.
But, you still have to know them yourself, Dreamweaver doesn’t really provide much help for using them. For example: if I want to add rounded corners to the borders of my images, I would expect to be able to go into the CSS rule definition panel, go to the Border category, and fill in the radius for my borders just like I can the color, size, and style. In my ideal world, Dreamweaver would then paste into my CSS not just the border-radius style, but also any required browser prefixes (depending upon what browsers I want to support). But these CSS properties panels haven’t changed in years and they don’t have any CSS3 properties in them. Instead, I have to go in and edit the CSS manually. Then, when I start typing “border-r...” the drop-down menu shows me border-radius.
The same is true for HTML5 elements like the sectioning elements: ARTICLE, ASIDE, and so on. It’s disappointing to see in the Insert menu only options for tables, layout, and other basic items. Even in the Tag Chooser I couldn’t find any HTML5 specific elements. So again, you have to know them already before you can use them in Dreamweaver.

Should You Get Dreamweaver CS6?

The true answer is, “it depends.”
  • If you’re planning on doing more with mobile web design, Dreawmeaver CS6 offers some features for mobile websites and application development that other editors don’t have.
  • If you’re interested in learning more about how grid design works, you can use Dreamweaver CS6 to start getting a better understanding of this design methodoology. Dreamweaver is also the only editor I’m aware of that has this design feature in a visual format.
  • If you’re a beginner who doesn’t have another web editor and you think you want to become a professional web designer, then Dreamweaver is a good choice because it is widely used in the industry.
But it’s not right for everyone. I wouldn’t upgrade if I didn’t have plans to move more into mobile design (note: I think that mobile is very important to design, and if you’re not planning for it, your site will be left behind, but that’s a whole other issue). And if you’re primarily a coder, Dreamweaver, while a good text editor, doesn’t have all the features that an IDE has for developing full software applications.

 For Crack File click on this link:-
https://www.4shared.com/rar/3bsazEenba/DW_Crack_saimespeblogspotcom_.html

For Complete Suite click on this link:-
https://www.4shared.com/file/9kwQV4UYba/DreamWcc2015Winrar__saimespebl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by S.A.I.M. Templateism.com Copyright © 2015-16

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.